Grimstead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grimstead

A fourm to discuss aspects of gameplay or the story of Grimstead.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Neighborhood View

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
avariste

Neighborhood View Empty
PostSubject: Neighborhood View   Neighborhood View Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:57 am

I recently installed SimCity 4 to make my own neighborhood for my RKC. I know you've done the same for yours, and the way you described designing yours was pretty interesting. Would it be possible at all for you to upload a picture, so we could see the bird's eye view of Grimstead? :]

(I hope it's ok that I posted this in game play, btw. I wasn't quite sure! Eek.)
Back to top Go down
Leiela (Admin)
Admin

Neighborhood View Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neighborhood View   Neighborhood View Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:57 am

It's fine i guess this is as good a place as any to but it Smile next time i'm doing some "behind the scene's" type stuff i'll take some picks thought tbh Grimstead no-longer fits on one "overhead view" but i can certainly do "estate" shots.
Back to top Go down
http://grimstead.secretsstories.com
avariste

Neighborhood View Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neighborhood View   Neighborhood View Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:47 pm

Yay, estate shots!

I have a camera mod that allows me to zoom out super far on the neighborhood, so I'm able to take a full picture of mine. :] It's also very excellent for taking story pictures.

I can't wait to see Grimstead!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Neighborhood View Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neighborhood View   Neighborhood View Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neighborhood View
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Grimstead :: Behind Grimstead :: Game Play-
Jump to: