Grimstead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grimstead

A fourm to discuss aspects of gameplay or the story of Grimstead.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Annabella Silverhand

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
avariste

Annabella Silverhand Empty
PostSubject: Annabella Silverhand   Annabella Silverhand Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:53 am

I can't remember if she is dead or not in game. It doesn't say in the family tree and there are some chapters that I've missed out on in the story. :[

If she has died already, when did she die & how?

And if she's alive, how is she taking all of this business of the crown, Daniel, Duncan & Thomas? And even if she is dead, what are her spirit's thoughts on the matter? Razz
Back to top Go down
Leiela (Admin)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Annabella Silverhand   Annabella Silverhand Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:53 am

Annabelle is still very much alive, tbh she's a charecter who never featured in the story as much as i planned. As for the issues with the crown i dare say she's not vey happy about it, she will have wanted the crown to Duncan has her husband would have wanted, but sadly doesn't get much say on the matter.

Back to top Go down
http://grimstead.secretsstories.com
avariste

PostSubject: Re: Annabella Silverhand   Annabella Silverhand Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:45 pm

That's a shame. A mother/grandmother's opinion should always matter! ;] And btw, this is me putting in a vote that Annabella should be featured soon in the story! Yay first gen sims!
Back to top Go down
Leiela (Admin)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Annabella Silverhand   Annabella Silverhand Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:34 pm

Nudge Noted :p
Back to top Go down
http://grimstead.secretsstories.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annabella Silverhand   Annabella Silverhand Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Annabella Silverhand
Page 1 of 1