Grimstead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grimstead

A fourm to discuss aspects of gameplay or the story of Grimstead.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Question about aging

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
delilah22

Question about aging Empty
PostSubject: Question about aging   Question about aging Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:11 pm

How do you handle aging in your game? I know you have years and ages for the sims, but how long is each year, and how many years are each age group?

I found one post from several years ago that said that each year is 20 days long, but you may have changed it since then.
Back to top Go down
Leiela (Admin)
Admin

Question about aging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question about aging   Question about aging Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 2:07 am

each year is 20 sims days (4 season's each 5 days long) as for years in each age group it really depends on the sim and what i need to do with them for photo's etc. but the general "theory" is something like

Baby - till 20days old (1 year)

Toddler - till 4 years

Child - till 12 years (sometimes abit earlier, for example maegan was 11 because i needed her not to look stupid with chris in her first appearances as his betrothed/wife and having her in the child lifestage would have been kinda creep and wrong)

Teen (Boys till 15, Girls Skip unless going to uni)

Independent Teen till 18.

Adult Till (Varies .. again depending on the charecter and what storylines im doing and how it will look for them to suddenly age, so i tend to start graying hair in adult stage and then wait for a story not to involve them for a while before aging, usually around 50)

Back to top Go down
http://grimstead.secretsstories.com

Question about aging
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Grimstead :: Behind Grimstead :: Game Play-
Jump to: